baiju m wrote:

Where we will put all these demo apps, I am ready to volunteer
to maintain the repository. I think this doesn't fit well in
or zopeweb repository at

May be we can ask for new repository at as part
of z3-base?
I can create project, svn is available in now.

All zope3 users will be creating/created small apps while learning
Zope 3, please contribute these apps to this repository.
We will be required all kinds of apps mentioned in the parent thread.

Any other suggestions?
Of cource we will not be following heavy process, due to lack of resource :)

Baiju M

I hope this will get due visibility and attention from those who has expertise to contribute.