On Mon, 2006-03-20 at 09:45 -0500, Stephan Richter wrote:
On Saturday 04 March 2006 10:01, Thierry FLORAC wrote:
>  - define "editform" in browser's "configure.zcml" => probably bad !

If the "for" attribute differs from the "schema" attribute in the edit form,
the form will automatically look up an adapter from the context object
(implementing the "for" interface) to the interface specified in "schema".

I tried to add the "for" attribute to my "configure.zcml" <editform> statement, but the problem I described in several previous post (between march 04 and march 07) remains :
- on first "read" access to the form, annotations (a PersistentDict) are correctly defined
- if trying to set values, modifications seems to be applied, but in fact they are lost when refreshing the form (they are probably just extracted from request) and the adapter setters are not called (as seen if printing to standard output).

Actually, the only working way I found to update my annotations through my adapters is always to use "form" directives with the help of a support class using "getData/setData" methods which call the adapter directly...

Any idea ?

believed to be clean.