On Tuesday 21 March 2006 07:34, Frank Burkhardt wrote:
> I tried some hours modifying the "RedirectTargetTypes" class with
> implements and classProvides but it didn't work. How am I supposed to write
> a simple vocabulary the new way?

classProvides(zope.app.schema.interfaces.IVocabularyFactory) inside your
factory class works. I have this myself yesterday.

> Will it be 100% "compatible" to old style
> vocabularies (e.g. run on Zope 3.2)?

If you want it to have 3.2 compatibility, don't change anything and ignore the
deprecation warning. Once you switch you give up BBB to 3.2, but that's how
deprecations work.

Stephan Richter