On Tue, 2006-03-21 at 11:25 -0500, Gary Poster wrote: > Ah yes, my recommendation was made too quickly. The last two should > not have been there. This third stanza would do the trick. > > <content class=".catalogindex.NormalizationWrapper"> > <require > permission="zope.ManageServices" > interface="zope.app.catalog.interfaces.IAttributeIndex > zope.index.interfaces.IStatistics" > set_schema="zope.app.catalog.interfaces.IAttributeIndex" > /> > </content> > > I made this change in svn.
I got the last version of zc.catalog from SVN. This update is OK : Zope start is now fine ! But I couldn't test this code deeply because I didn't use any of these indexes until now (but I could probably in a few days if you need more tests). > > After removing this modification for the two last indexes, I can > > access catalog's "advanced" management screen without error, but > > information is not really fine : on a SetIndex for example, "Document > > Count" and "Word Count" columns are displayed as "<security proxied > > BTrees.Length.Length instance at 0xb4dc052c>" instead of their numeric > > values... > > Right, then it needed a declaration for > BTrees.Length.Length.__call__. This is in svn now too. > > Try getting rid of your changes and getting the new version from > svn. It should do what you want. Sorry, but this update doesn't work : it's always the "representation" of the method which is printed, and not the result of it's call :-( Thierry -- This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean. _______________________________________________ Zope3-users mailing list Zope3email@example.com http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope3-users