Hi, Lorenzo.

Today, I suffered the same problem as you met.

This is what I figured out.

----
'containers' function add '__parent__' attribute to IMyContent
interface, like you did to IMyContentContained interface.

It means that new implementation of IMyContent has '__parent__',
while old implementation didn't. the difference causes the error.
Now, addform will try to render '__parent__', because IMyContent
has it. however, the view of '__parent__' is never found. then
the error raised.
----

If you want to omit '__parent__', you have to specify that
using 'fields' attribute of 'addform' directive in your zcml,
or old implementation might be better.

I think that this situation lessen the value of
'contains'/'containers' functions. I wonder if I understand
things correctly. it might be some other way.

Regards,
Katsutoshi
--
Watanabe, Katsutoshi