For anyone who took an interest in montisite 0.1 there is a new edition with folder annotations replacing a dedicated container object, a clean-up and reorganisation of files and some minor imrpovements in functionality.

montisite is essentially a skin designed to make preparation of web pages easy for typists with little knowledge of web technology. It is the outcome of my own learning experience and may be of use to other newcomers to Zope 3 who want examples to tinker with. For that reason I have tried to be consistently liberal with comments in configuration files, python code and (where possible) templates, and in the README file.

The package can be downloaded from:

http://www.geos.ed.ac.uk/homes/ceford/zope3/

Any comments would be appreciated.

Cliff Ford