Look at nextURL - called at the end of an add/edit sequence for
redirection. You can put your object modification code in there.

What I mean is that you define your own nextURL function in your form support class. It gets called instead of the default and you can do things in it like set annotations or add objects to a new container.

Cliff

Frank Burkhardt wrote:
Hi,

I need to do some changes to an object, after it's either created or
modifed. Is there a chance to define methods on the object's class that are
called after the addform or the editform are done creating/changing the
object? Maybe there's a ZCML-way to do this?

Regards,

Frank