On 4/5/06, David Pratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am curious to know whether Zope's packaging will
> eventually change to be like other things python (and other frameworks
> like TurboGears or Django) in this regard that are happy to live in
> site-packages.

The Zope 3 Python packages can be installed in site-packages like any
other Python package.  That's what the Zope 3 Windows installer does
now.  We have delivered applications to clients that use this
arrangement, and it works just fine.

"Don't let schooling interfere with your education." -- Mark Twain