On Tuesday 11 April 2006 04:07, Pete Taylor wrote:
> if you create your own principal info like i did for these principals,
> you have to make sure you don't set title or description to None.  if
> they're set to none, attempting to grant on them fails because it
> attempts to "lower()" the NoneType.

Thanks for the follow up. Note that at least title is a required field, so you
must provide one. If you implement your own component, always study the
required interfaces carefully! We tries hard to always provide good
documentation in those interfaces on how to implement them.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter