On Tuesday 04 April 2006 16:48, Marco Mariani wrote:
> Is there some example I could look at to use wfmc "in my forms"?
> The readme is well done and I like the package but ... how am I supposed
> to link process contexts to my content objects?

He he. I had to read this README.txt at least 3-4 times before I got my first
workflow implemented. But luckily you have a couple of other choices:

1. Look at SchoolTool; it implements two independent workflows, one for
academic process and one for attendance absence resolution.

2. The Z3ECM effort implemented a higher-level workflow that is more
state-based. I have not used it, but it is another pointer.

Stephan Richter