Hi,

I looked a bit deeper and found that zapi.principals().getPrincipal does
not know about principals defined in a local site. It will only return principals defined in zcml. zapi.principals().getPrincipal is used in groupfolder.py in line 261 for Zope 3.2.0 and magically finds the right principal when a principal is added to a group through ZMI. But when I try to do:

mygroup.principals = ('pauprefix.principalprefix.principalid') it is simply not working. There must be some kind of hidden context. I think I'm missing a big link in the Zope3 puzzle. Can someone elaborate please ?

Thanks
- Andreas