I have created a folder "main" below [top] and converted it into a site. I added a PAU to the site management folder and a Principal Folder to the PAU. I registered all utilities.

Then I created a new principal "demo1" and after that a new subfolder below "main". I switched to the subfolder and granted management and view permissions to "demo1".

But I'm not able to login as "demo1"!? If I add "Session Credentials" utility to the PAU, I get an endless loop which tries to redirect to a login.htm. Using "Zope Real Basic-Auth" the login simply fails.

Is there a simple example on how to setup a sub-site with a PAU and to allow login to a principal from this PAU.