Thanks for the link.  I know RH9 is ancient, and there are many reasons for
using a newer distribution, but I have reasons for not upgrading right now.

I'm using Python 2.4.2 and have no problems running Zope 3.2.0.  One question
is whether I need a newer version of Subversion to use the repository.
Another is whether Richter's book is sufficiently current to be helpful.