On Apr 24, 2006, at 3:34 AM, Kim L. Jacobsen wrote:

Hi Steve

I have the same problems and doubts as you, and still don't know the answer. But I found the SVN-repository for the book here: svn:// svn.zope.org/repos/main/book/trunk.

hi there

It looks like that's just the repository for the book's examples. It would be cool if the actual book was there too but I don't see it in there.

Does anyone know if they have that somewhere else in the repository? It would be cool if they had a newer version of it.

-jachin

Hope it helps at little.

Regards,
Kim

  -----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
  Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] På vegne af Steven H. Rogers
  Sendt: 24. april 2006 06:30
  Til: zope3-users@zope.org
  Emne: Re: [Zope3-Users] Getting Started Question

  Thanks for the link.  I know RH9 is ancient, and there are
  many reasons for using a newer distribution, but I have
  reasons for not upgrading right now.

  I'm using Python 2.4.2 and have no problems running Zope
  3.2.0.  One question is whether I need a newer version of
  Subversion to use the repository.
  Another is whether Richter's book is sufficiently current to
  be helpful.

  Regards,
  Steve