hi there

Thanks for the reply. Removing the class attribute from the page directive got rid of the error. However I'm not overriding the VinePackage class.

class VinePackage(BTreeContainer):

        implements(IVinePackage)

        title = u""

Since it is inheriting from BTreeContainer, perhaps that overrides the constructor? I'll look into it and if I find an answer before someone else offers one I'll post it.

-jachin