On 5/4/06, luis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm having problems writing <!-- comments --> in my zcml configuration

for example, if during development I want to "comment out" some of the
registrations, or just write some note on what an adapter (for example) is
used for, I get a
                ZopeSAXParseException:  ...(invlid token)
error on zope start-

is this a bug? or am I doing something wrong here?

Does your comment include "--" anywhere, perhaps?  Without seeing more
of the traceback and your ZCML, it's hard to say what's wrong.  It
definately sounds like a problem with the XML rather than the
software, since a popular XML parser is being used (Expat, in

We do use comments in ZCML regularly, so we know they're properly supported.

"Don't let schooling interfere with your education." -- Mark Twain