Gary Poster wrote:
More concretely, I suggest three new projects in
z3c.resourcelibrary (deprecating zc.resourcelibrary)

I understand that "z3c" is the "community" name space that Stephan intends for people to use, but is seems terribly ugly to me. Could we come up with a better name? Otherwise, if everyone else likes it/doesn't care, I can bite my tongue. :)

You could also choose "zc"--that could stand for "zope community" as much as "zope corporation"--but it might cause confusion.

Yeah, I think "zc" should continue to mean "Zope Corporation". I would also like it if other major contributors choose their own name space.

"z" has also been proposed. :-)

That strikes me as a good replacement for "z3c".
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer
Zope Corporation