I am trying to implement a currency input using a Float widget.  However, the widget is populated with a strange character, and when saving the data that strange character causes problems. I do not see a Currency widget.  What is the proper internationalization technique in regards to currency and widgets?

If I just use the float widget without the locale, the numbers are displayed without the trailing zeros that are standard, although it otherwise works fine.  For example, US $1.20 is displayed as 1.2.

--

David Johnson

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

201 Main Street Suite 1320