Playing with the ZMI in 3.3b1 I came across a few issues, I'm not sure whether any of them are bugs:

If I create a mutable schema, I can't add Text fields, though I can add Int fields. The error is:

ComponentLookupError: ((<zope.schema._bootstrapfields.Field object at 0x22a5910>, <zope.publisher.browser.BrowserRequest instance URL=http://stratton:8080/testschema2/@@+/action.html>), <InterfaceClass>, u'')

Wondering what I'd done to deserve this error, I played a bit with the registrations, thinking that maybe I had to register the utility before it would work.

If I register the schema as a utility using a different name to its object name then I get an 'object not found' when trying to add a new field since the adding redirect goes to the registered name instead of the object name.

Finally, if I register the utility twice and then remove the first registration, then the edit page heads with Schema Name: <schema not activated>.

I hope I'm not wasting everyone's time with these points.