Try this:

On 5/8/06, Sreeram Raghav <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,
I have been a Zope user for an year now. My main purpose of using Zope was
to build a Knowledge Base and implement a index and search interface.
Recently I have thought of migrating to Zope3, though Zope3 component
architecture is interesting but it is a big shift for non-python users. I am
not a seasoned python user and could easily do without it in Zope2 as I
heavily used to rely on ZPT.
I have been searching through the web to find some help on implementing
indexing and searching in Zope3, something like a detailed howto, if someone
has compiled such an howto or knows of it, please pass on the link or
information to me
Thank you

Sreeram Nudurupati
Zope3-users mailing list