On May 16, 2006, at 3:20 AM, Achim Domma wrote:

mats.nordgren wrote:

def __init__(self, schema, **kw): <---- you need to pass a schema as a non
key-word

Thanks! That solved my problem. Now I get a component lookup error, but I think this is, because there is no default widget for the object. So I have to register one via zcml. Am I right?

maybe you can use zcml... if someone knows how to do that, that would be cool.

I'm trying to do something similar.

Here's an example of how to solve the component look up error:

http://www.mail-archive.com/zope3-users@zope.org/msg02953.html

I had to make my own EditView and AddView. However as you'll see I'm running into a 'Could not adapt' error. So this solution appears to need more work, but I think it is progress.

-jachin

regards,
Achim

PS.: Also thanks to Dominik, which pointed me to the same solution.