Jonathan wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "baiju m" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I have two content objects (both are containers) but I cannot add one
to another as give here :

I don't use zope 3 (yet!) but a quick look at the above code seems to indicate that this is not a zope 3 issue:...
       square['Comp1'] = company
This line treats square as if it were a python dictionary (not an object, which it is!)

but he wrote that both are containers. zope3 use __setitem__ as a way to add items to containers, see: zope.app.container.interfaces.

class IWriteContainer(Interface):
   """An interface for the write aspects of a container."""

   def __setitem__(name, object):
"""Add the given `object` to the container under the given name...:"""

/JM