On 5/21/06, Tom Dossis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
baiju m wrote:
> I have two content objects (both are containers) but I cannot add one
>
> It was working in 3.2, now NotYet error is coming in 3.3. Here is the
> traceback:

Why the different behaviour b/w versions?
Did you have an active IntId utility installed in each version?

Installing an IntId utility has an (unfortunate) side effect, which can
break previously working code.  Whether you can successfully add objects
to containers which haven't been persisted yet, depends on the presence
of an IntId util.

Yes, I have played around with IntId before trying my application.
As you said that might be the reason for the strange behaviour.
To test this I simple removed my 'Data.fs' and restarted, then
added my content object and it was working!

Thanks to all those who replied.

Regards,
Baiju M