I have to say, I had a lot of frustration this weekend with
inscrutable errors using the svn that disappeared when I went back to
3.3beta1. Things like views not registering.

On 5/22/06, Frank Burkhardt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

On Fri, May 19, 2006 at 02:21:23PM -0500, Jachin Rupe wrote:

[snip]

> I'm still getting a "ComponentLookupError".  I'll just include the example
I'm trying to make work
> at the bottom, it's pretty short.  I'm beginning to think there may be
something in your
> explication that I need to understand.
>
> Also, from looking at your example I'm guessing your using the SVN version of
zope3, is that true
> and do you happen to know if that would make a difference?  I'm currently
using Zope-3.2.1.

Yes, I'm using Zope-SVN but the ObjectWidget-Code was written for ZopeX3.
I can't see the Dispatcher-Widget. Are you sure, you implemented and registered
it
as described in Part "Vorarbeit(Preparation)" of the Howto?

Regards,

Frank

-J. Method