I'm currently working my way through learning formlib and came across
subpages which I can't seem to figure out.  Would someone mind
describing to me how subpages work in formlib or send me a link to some
good docs or a good example?

To express my use-case, I have a default view for my content type mapped
as index.html (it extends form.DisplayForm).  On that view I currently
display all of the relevant data regarding my content object which is
the context.  What I would like to do is add a sub-form to that page for
quickly adding child objects so that the user doesn't have to click to
another tab or something similar to add their content.  Basically a
shortcut add form.  This *seems* like where subpages might come into
play, but alas I do not understand subpages.

But perhaps I'm looking down the wrong hole?  Maybe there's a better
solution to my problem? (regardless if there is a better solution, I'd
still like to understand formlib subpages).

- Rocky

Rocky Burt
News About The Server (blog) -- http://www.serverzen.net