I've build a simple adapter that modifies context properties through annotations ; everything works fine.
In several cases, when some attributes are updated, I do a "notify(ObjectModifiedEvent(self.context))" so that several subscribers are called.

My problem is then that if several attributes modifications are done, several "ObjectModifiedEvent" are sent and the same handler is called several times (with the same parameters) ; so is it easily possible to prevent the same event to be called several times for a same context and a same request ?
Or should I try to use request annotations and subscribe to IEndRequestEvent (if it's not too late and not too expensive...) ?

Thanks for any help,

believed to be clean.