Stéphane Brault wrote:

>Thanks Stephan,
>  could you indicate me another way to upload files ?
>  Stéphane
You cannot upload file directly in javascript, because it can't reach
the file system to get the file (it's all about security)

the recipe is to use an IFrame in your form, to get back the hand into
the client,
then do what you need to do on client side while your file is beeing

What your precise use case ?