On 6/2/06, Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well, I currently just have an i18n directory in the instance home which
contains a load of .po and one .pot files... Should I move to the above
layout? Where do I put the various <lang> folders?

In "locales", usually. Although you can use any directory name in the
ZCML statement.
<i18n:registerTranslations directory="locales" />

Here is an example:
http://svn.nuxeo.org/trac/pub/browser/Zope2/CalZope/trunk

>> On Wednesday 31 May 2006 04:29, Chris Withers wrote:
>> > - How would I mark up constant and computered strings in zodb-based
>> > Python Scripts?
>
> Mark up?

ie: indicate that they are strings that need to be translated...

Hmmm. Well, you would have to allow import of zope.i18n.messageFactory
I guess, and use it like from any python code.