----- Message d'origine ----
De : Tarek Ziadé <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
À : Stéphane Brault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc : zope3-users@zope.org
Envoyé le : Jeudi, 1 Juin 2006, 4h59mn 42s
Objet : Re: Re : [Zope3-Users] Uploading files

Stéphane Brault wrote:

>Thanks Stephan,
>  could you indicate me another way to upload files ?
>
>  Stéphane

You cannot upload file directly in javascript, because it can't reach
the file system to get the file (it's all about security)

the recipe is to use an IFrame in your form, to get back the hand into
the client,
then do what you need to do on client side while your file is beeing
uploaded.

What your precise use case ?

Tarek