Hi,

I try to implement a custom index to be inserted into a catalog. I look at the code and it seems to me, that I only have to derive my interface from ICatalogIndex. I have defined my interface like this:

class ITestIndex(zope.app.catalog.interfaces.ICatalogIndex):
    pass

Then I have implemented a class which implements this interface and have it registerd like this:

<class class=".Workspace.TestIndex">
    <require
        permission="zope.ManageServices"
        interface=".interfaces.ITestIndex
             zope.index.interfaces.IStatistics"
        set_schema=".interfaces.ITestIndex"
    />
</class>

If I restart zope and go to my catalog, I still can only add FieldIndex and TestIndex. What else do I have to do, to implement a custom index?

regards,
Achim