I searched for informations about Zope and IIS. It seems that this was a problem with Zope 2 and older IIS versions. I don't know much about Zope 2 but with with my Zope 3 knowledge I guess this should be easier for Zope 3 and an IIS running Asp.Net.

Implementing an IHttpHandler in C# which forwards requests to Zope 3 should be much easier than implementing a ISAPI filter in C++ in "the old days".

Searching the web I found nothing about this topic. So, do I miss an obvious problem? Or is simply nobody interested in running Zope behind IIS?

I'm just wondering and I'm considering starting such a project.