On Mon, 2006-12-06 at 00:19 +0200, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> zope.formlib will automatically adapt your object to the form interface
> if it doesn't provide it. So, when you have form for IMyObject that uses
> form fields from, say, IDublinCore, it will automatically adapt your
> object to IDublinCore and save the modifications on the adapter.

Well, it will *attempt* to adapt it :)

Upon learning how this all works the first thing I banged into was when
my class didn't implement the interface (nor did I provide an adapter) I
was using for my form and I got component errors ;)

- Rocky

Rocky Burt
News About The Server (blog) -- http://www.serverzen.net