Chris Withers wrote:
> Thierry FLORAC wrote:
>> While using Zope2, I used to "split" my ZODB into several parts, using
>> the "old" DBTab product configuration (which was finally included into
>> Zope2).
>> Can I setup this kind of configuration with Zope3 and, if so, how ?
> It's all ZODB, I would hope Zope 3's zope.conf would allow this in the
> same way that Zope 2 does...

Actually, DBTab and Zope 2 used to monkey patch the ZODB to allow mount
points. The ZODB has recently grown this feature itself and IIRC Zope 2
was fixed (by Theuni?) to use this functionality now. I don't think Zope
3's zope.conf exposes it yet, though.

Would be a nice beginner sprint topic... Perhaps at the EP sprints?