----- Message d'origine ----
De : Stéphane Brault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
À : user-list zope <zope3-users@zope.org>
Envoyé le : Mardi, 20 Juin 2006, 12h59mn 22s
Objet : [Zope3-Users] Using twisted spread client within zope

Hi,
 for my application I have to communicate with external web services,
 these communications have to be scheduled. That is why I use twisted processes
 to communicate with external servers and zope for the GUI side.
 I need to communicate from zope to the twisted processes, has anyone
 done that, especially with spread, or do I need to go through http ?

 Thanks,

 Stéphane