After installing zope and python, I then changed to scripts directory. I then ran mkzopeinstance and created the instance. I had to tell it the instance directory to create and a username and password. It then asked if I wanted the password in text or encrypted format. I selected number 2 encrypted option.

When I when to the browser the entered the http://localhost:8080/manage command it popped open the username and password dialog box. I enter the correct username and password but it would not log me on.

I repeated the whole mkzopeinstance process but this time select a plain text password option number 1.

Then I was able to log in.

What do I need to do to be able to use an encrypted password with a browser????
begin:vcard
fn:Daniel Roberson
n:Roberson;Daniel
org:Robert Daniels, LLC
adr;dom:;;6514 Hillsboro Lane;Fort Wayne;Indiana;46835
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Founder and Managing Director
tel;work:260.486.1860
tel;fax:260.486.1860