Hi David,

On Thursday 22 June 2006 18:58, David Pratt wrote:
> Hi Michael. There is DAV module in twisted in web2. I have not played
> with this yet but it was on my to do list. Are you using this in this
> development?
I have briefly looked at it but no I am not using it. Zope needs manage all
the WebDAV properties and communicating this data back to Twisted from Zope
isn't a easy problem to solve. Also I think the WebDAV support in Zope should
be independent of the actual server being used.

> Many thanks
> David
> Michael Kerrin wrote:
> > I am currently have an ongoing side project to rewrite WebDAV support for
> > zope, in order to get around some limitationsin the current
> > implementation. This is nearly finsihed, and I will release it once I get
> > the time.

Michael Kerrin

55 Fitzwilliam Sq.,
Dublin 2.