Hi everyone!

I am new to zope3  and can't figure out the following:

What is the difference between the users defined in ZCML and the ones that reside in ZODB(through ZMI's PAU)

Is it possible to manage (authenticate) the users in ZCML and ZODB through the same authentication interface??? when I set the PAU to authenticate with a session credential, I can authenticate my ZODB principals but not the principals in ZCML.

Is this fixable at all?

if not, how can I give full site manager access(like the one the ZCML manager has) to a user that I make with the ZMI ??? and is it safe to do so?

Thank a lot for any kind of help!