Le vendredi 07 juillet 2006 à 16:37 +0200, Frank Burkhardt a écrit :
> On Fri, Jul 07, 2006 at 03:50:02PM +0200, Thierry Florac wrote:
> > >From now, I looked at Localizer and other Zope2 localization products
> > which gave me a few ideas, but I'd really like to have as many advises
> > as possible about this problem and the better way it should be handled
> > in Zope3.
>
> Did you think about your site's google-friendlyness? I'm using a similar
> concept and i don't really know, how to provide search engines with
> all the different language versions if the urls of different language
> versions are equal.

I finnally looked at Zope3 I18nFile/I18nImage components and I think
that they handle my problem quite well, and provide a good base for my
own components (I just have to create new components to handle
containers internationalization).
A little improvement to browser's interface would just be to provide,
while a document is displayed in any language, other links to available
translations ; in such cases, URL's parameters would just override
user's choices concerning his preferred language.

  Thierry Florac
--
  Chef de projet intranet/internet
  Office National des Forêts - Département Informatique