Am 11.07.2006 um 23:17 schrieb Achim Domma:

there was a discussion about the bad idea to simulate a relational database in ZODB using indexes and unique ids. So I wonder what's the "correct" way to express a n:m realtionship between objects.

For example: I have projects and articles. An article might be relevant for multiple projects and a project might have multiple relevant articles. Could I simply give each object a list containing the related objects? Or is this kind of circular reference a problem?

As I gathered from discussions, one should first think to use direct object references for such relations.

A module which might help in this is

Would be interesting with what solution you will end.

Janko Hauser  email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
              mobile: +49 1721 641552