Em Ter, 2006-07-11 às 23:17 +0200, Achim Domma escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> there was a discussion about the bad idea to simulate a relational
> database in ZODB using indexes and unique ids. So I wonder what's the
> "correct" way to express a n:m realtionship between objects.

In usual Object Oriented modeling, an n:m relationship is usually
modeled as a collection of relationship objects each one keeping one
direct reference to each side of the relationship. Of course, using
these systems that already try to model relationships helps you not to
reinvent another wheel.

--
Leonardo Rochael Almeida
Enfold Systems