Hi everybody,

in my quest of looking for a Master/Slave forms solution (as I talked in a previous message) I have found the z3c.multiform[1] package in the Zope subversion repository[2]

I think it's pretty close to what I'm trying to do so I was very happy to find it. My next (inmediate) question was: what license does this nice piece of code have? But I couldn't find a LICENSE or COPYING file inside that directory.

Do all the code in svn.zope.org has the same license (the zope license) ? If not, what license has this z3c.multiform package?

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I tried to find de answer before :-(

Best regards,

Lorenzo Gil

[1] http://svn.zope.org/z3c.multiform/Sandbox/src/z3c/multiform/

[2] http://svn.zope.org/