Bernd Dorn wrote:

On 14.07.2006, at 10:01, Lorenzo Gil Sanchez wrote:

Hi everybody,

in my quest of looking for a Master/Slave forms solution (as I talked in a previous message) I have found the z3c.multiform[1] package in the Zope subversion repository[2]

I think it's pretty close to what I'm trying to do so I was very happy to find it. My next (inmediate) question was: what license does this nice piece of code have? But I couldn't find a LICENSE or COPYING file inside that directory.

Do all the code in svn.zope.org has the same license (the zope license) ? If not, what license has this z3c.multiform package?

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I tried to find de answer before :-(

Best regards,

Lorenzo Gil

Hi Lorenzo

It is under ZPL, i added a license header in __init__.py

Be aware that the api may change, that's the reason why the folder is called Sandbox.

No problem about that. I'm still in the research phase of my project.

Thanks a lot for this package!!

Lorenzo

regards, Bernd

[1] http://svn.zope.org/z3c.multiform/Sandbox/src/z3c/multiform/