Hi All,

Going through Philipp's book some more...

Once the sections get to content types the samples always show:

>>> from zope.app.debug import Debugger
>>> debugger = Debugger(db="var/Data.fs",

The purpose for this doesn't seem to be described anywhere.  I can guess, but
I am curious to the actual reason.  Is it just to initalise the zope
environment, set the persistant store and config?

Given that I am writing my code somewhere different than my zope instance, how
to I extend the default site.zcml to include my stuff?

I am developing on both linux and win xp.

Next question:

In chapter 5 (Content Components), the Recipe object ends up using
FieldProperty to initialise members based on the interfaces schema, however
in chapter 6 (Persistency) these are dropped and empty unicode strings and
PersistentLists used instead.  Does this mean that you loose the schema
checks on assignment now?  Confused :???: