On 7/21/06, Luke Benstead <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
These exceptions seem to occur in the rollback transaction code in
adodbapi. After a bit more investigation I noticed that rollbackTrans
was being called because of an exception stemming from
C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\twisted\python\threadpool.py

Now my questions are... are these errors occurring because of the use of
Coinitialize()? and if so how can I use CoInitialize with Zope3 so that
I can use adodbapi?

I suspect that it will be easier for those in the know answer that
question if you say what the twisted exception is.

Error messages are usually helpful.