Gary Poster wrote:
> If the relationship is intrinsic to one object's data model but not
> to the other's, then it makes sense to have a Python pointer on the
> first object.

Hi Gary,

Am I right that 'a Python pointer on the first object' is defined by
simply defining the schema field, eg::

        mypointer = Object(
                        title="Pointer to object",

Then everything else will fall into place. I could even use formlib to
edit the object being pointed to from within a form editing the 'first

The second object would not even know it is pointed to. For it to know I
would need to use a relationship as you go on to discuss.

Have a correctly understood?