Anton Stonor wrote:
What rdb adapter should I use on Zope 2: Zope 2 or Zope 3?

Well, now I've done some research to answer my own question.

It looks like you can safely use the Zope 3 Mysql adapter on Zope 2.

Performance: Identical. A few, simple Apache Benchmark tests with SQL INSERTs and SELECTs shows almost identical req/second for Zope 2 and Zope 3 adapters.

Transactions: Works fine with the Zope 3 adapter. I made my view class break after an SQL-insert and the insert was rolled back.

Threads: Seems to instanciate one connection pr. thread as expected.