Hi all,
sorry for the 'basic' question but I don't know where to look...

I am setting up two related objects, "Invoice" and "Customer".
IMO there is a non-containing relationship here, i.e. I do not want the Customer to 'contain' Invoices; a Customer can receive more than one Invoice.
Here are my basic Interfaces:

class ICustomer(Interface):
    custCode = Int(
        title=u"Cust Ref Code",
        description=u"Cust Ref Code"
        min=1,
        required=True
        )
    custName = TextLine(
        title=u"Cust Name",
        description=u"Cust Name",
        max_length=30,
        required=True
        )
    ... other ininfluent fields...

class IInvoice(Interface):
    invRef = Int(
        title=u"Ref.no",
        description=u"Invoice reference number",
        min=1,
        required=True
        )
    invDate = Date(
        title=u"Date",
        description=u"Invoice Date",
        required=True
        )
    invCust = Object(
        schema=ICustomer,
        title=u"Customer",
        description=u"Customer",
        required=True
        )
    ... other ininfluent fields...

Now, I have to render the 'invCust' object as a selection-list showing the custNames of all possible Customers, where the user can select the appropriate Customer for the Invoice. Editing the Invoice, the selection-list should position itself showing the Customer set previously. In other words, I need a widget that somewhat behave like "Plone.Archetypes.ReferenceWidget".
I know that this is a very basic problem. Anyone already implemented it?

Thank you in advance.