On Aug 7, 2006, at 11:10 AM, Florian Lindner wrote:

Am Montag, 7. August 2006 14:57 schrieb Michele Amori:
Hello all,
actually I'm a zope newbie. I must develop web applications with zope 3.2,
in the next future, so I'd like some help from this ML.
I'm searching for a ZPT (or TAL) reference for Zope 3...where is it?

Take a look here:

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/ AppendixC.stx

That's maybe a good intro, but will include some information that is out of date for Zope 3 (context vs. here comes to mind).

The specs are still valuable, for information in the abstract.

http://www.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ZPT/TAL
http://www.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ZPT/TALES
http://www.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ZPT/METAL

Also, the two Zope 3 books (by Philipp von Weitershausen and Stephan Richter, respectively) are still reasonably up-to-date in regards to ZPT in Zope 3.

Gary