Hi Phillip,

I didn't spend much time in finding out about removeAllProxies. This trick came to me along with a serious warning via email as an answer to my mailing list message.

I just used this cheating to find out, if the way I'm going besides that is possible. Now that I know, that it's working, I will read the other answers carefully and will try to understand what's going on there and how I can do it without ignoring this red, blinking lamp :)

Thanks for your support,

Philipp von Weitershausen schrieb:
Arne Nordmann wrote:
thank you very much indeed for your answers. I use
removeAllPermissions() at the moment to have an ad hoc solution and
now will busy myself with your ideas.
For the sake of correctness: I ment to write removeAllProxies()

removeAllProxies simply disables security checking. Big red warning
lights should go on in your head whenever you want to use it.

It seems like you invested some time in finding out about
removeAllProxies instead of following our advice. Tom Dossis even
spelled it out for you. If you choose to ignore this, you're on your
own. Don't expect Zope to do much security for you when you ignore its
system completely.