Hello,

I need to setup single sign on for Zope 3. My Zope 3.2 is running stand alone
on Windows server.
I'd like to authenticate users using NTLM against windows domain (Active
Directory).

Are there any solutions ready (or in progress) for such purpose? It is crucial
feature to spread Zope apps in intranets.
I already found 3 folders "ldapauth", "ldappas" and "ldapadapter", but I'm not
sure if any of this LDAP-based solutions is able to authenticate against Active
Directory and if they are Zope-3 or Zope-2 solutions...

Could you help me to find a proper way to achieve the goal?